Avalon Hodge Podge is a locally owned bait, tackle & marine shop in Avalon, NJ offering over 6,000 items for fishing, crabbing and boating.
It’s your one-stop-shop for marine supplies, fishing bait and tackle, rod & reel repairs, fishing charters, crabbing supplies, inflatables for fun in the water and so much more.
Local owners, Dave and Tammie Carbohn and their staff will help you find what you need and provide expert help. Avalon Hodge Podge has everything you need to catch fish, except the gas!
NOW OPEN EVERYDAY!
Hours: Mon-Sat 6am - 8pm
Sunday 6am - 6pm
Now thru Sept 5th ~ 10% off fishing line when you spool 3 or more reels.
• Fishing Tackle: Rods & Reels: Penn, Shimano, Fin-Nor
• Live, Fresh & Frozen Bait – Largest Selection of Baitmasters in-stock
• Water Charts of all areas: back bay & offshore
• Trailer Parts: Brackets, Rollers, Lights & wiring
• Private Charter Fishing Trips
• Inflatables: Towables & Party Islands
• Water Skies, Wakeboards and Kneeboards
• Apparel: T’s & Sweat shirts
• Dock Hardware: Cleats, Tidal Rods, Piling hoops/caps & dock edging
• Large Selection of SS & Galv. Hardware including hard to find items
• Boating: SeaChoice, Interlux, Perko, Yamaha & Marine Batteries
BEACH N BOAT 2016
The Jersey Shore Beach N Boat Fishing Tournament is set to begin April 1, 2016.
The Tournament is fun for the whole family and is open to everyone. You can fish from the beach or a boat or a kayak, private boat, party boat, charter boat, your deck or an inner tube in the bay or the ocean anywhere saltwater in New Jersey. You can weigh your fish at any of our 60 weigh stations throughout the state.
The Beach N Boat Fishing Tournament and Challenges has become the fastest growing, highest paying inshore event in the world. Prizes will be awarded for the largest catches for each recognized species for the span of the tournament and also for special segments during the main tournament.
Get your 2016 registration card today by clicking here.
See ya at the beach!
You will need the following Sign up Code: 5025
PLEASE REMEMBER TO REGISTER TO FISH IN SALTWATER BEFORE
COMING TO THE SHORE. IT IS FREE AND EASY.
ALL OTHER NJ LICENSES AVAILABLE IN STORE